Make a Payment
If you have a monthly payment for your health coverage, it is important to pay your bill on time so you can keep your benefits. We want you and your family to stay healthy.
We want Indiana HIP members to keep their HIP Plus or HIP State Plan Plus coverage. The monthly amount HIP Plus members pay to CareSource® is a POWER Account Contribution (PAC). Each month you will be billed for your PAC amount. It is important that you pay your PAC on time to keep you HIP Plus or HIP State Plan Plus benefits. This page tells you how to pay your PAC and helps you understand what you will owe.
There are many ways you can make a payment:
1. Pay Online: This is a free service to you. Pay by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. You can pay online each month, or you can set up an automatic recurring monthly payment. You will need to sign in to your My CareSource® account to pay your bill. If you do not have a My CareSource account, you will need to create one to pay online. This is a free service to you.
(Note: Conditionally eligible, presumptive eligible and Fast Track HIP members cannot make their first payment online.)
2. Pay by Phone: This free service is available by calling the number below. Use a credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333 or 711)
3. Mail your Payment: Make checks or money orders payable to CareSource and mail to the address below. Please include your member RID number on the check along with the payment coupon from your monthly invoice. This will ensure payment is posted to your account.
P.O. Box 6065
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6065
4. Pay by Cash: You can pay with cash at CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar and Speedway retail locations. You will need the bar code found on the back of your CareSource welcome letter. You can find this letter in the Documents tab of your MyCareSource account. Make sure you get a receipt for your payment and keep it for your records.
5. Pay by Payroll Deduction: If offered by your employer, you can use this form to arrange payroll deduction for your POWER Account Contribution.
- Paying your bill online or by phone are the fastest ways for CareSource to get and post your payment.
- If you are a new enrollee in a CareSource plan, pay the full amount due on your first bill to make sure your coverage takes effect.
- Pay your premiums as early as possible each month. This lets us process and post your payment to your account. If we don’t have your payment by the due date, you are considered past due and your benefits are at risk.
- Please allow three business days (72 hours) for processing of phone or online payments. Allow seven to 10 business days for processing of payments made by mail.
- If you fall behind in your payments, pay the full amount due to make sure you keep your coverage and benefits.
Log in to My CareSource, your personal, online account, to view claims and other plan details.
If you owe any copayments, please pay these directly to the health care provider at the time you get services.