Let us help you get the information you need fast! Choose your plan from the drop down list above, then click GO.
The following tools help caregivers find resources and helpful information:
- Find resources that provide services near you by calling Member Services.
- Examples include Support Services for the elderly, including in-home care, meals on wheels, home repair programs and other resources.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Find a Doctor/Provider
- CareSource members must receive services from providers on the plan’s network, with few exceptions.
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
Find My Prescriptions
- Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage decision (sometimes referred to as a coverage determination.)
Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Pharmacy
- CareSource members must use network pharmacies for their prescription drugs.
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- Access information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- Access your plan webpages for the member handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Members can use My CareSource to access claim and benefit information, request an ID card or change their primary care provider (PCP)online through our secure member site, My CareSource.
- Members must log in using their CareSource member ID, found on the member ID card.
- Use Contact Us, a convenient, online list of phone numbers you can use to reach CareSource
- Bookmark this webpage so that you can find it easily.