Join Our CareSource Team
The strength of CareSource lies in our most important asset – our employees. They work each day with compassion and a commitment to improving health care.
Our mission to make a lasting difference in our members’ lives by improving their health and well-being is one we take to heart. It permeates the work we do each day, and it is a cornerstone that supports our corporate culture.
Our employees are people who are proud to be part of a high-energy, people-centered company. Join us and you will find a place where employees:
- Make service to our customers their top priority.
- Put people first by respecting, affirming and valuing each individual.
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integrity by upholding high ethical standards.
- Strive for quality results by continually measuring performance and working toward improvement.
- Use teamwork and open communication, encouraging and valuing the contributions of all to achieve collective goals.
- Have a passion for learning and encourage individual and team skill development.
CareSource’s Erhardt Preitauer Named a Glassdoor Top CEO
Glassdoor announced its 2019 Employees’ Choice Awards for the highest-rated CEOs and CareSource CEO Erhardt Preitauer ranks #20 on the list. Preitauer joined CareSource in May 2018 bringing two decades of transformational leadership and government-sponsored health plan expertise to the role. Preitauer is an accomplished health care executive with a track record of driving significant growth, profitability, innovation and operational excellence. According to a study from Glassdoor Economic Research, highly rated CEOs are statistically linked to companies with great cultures. Among measures of company culture, the biggest driver of high CEO approval ratings is employee satisfaction with senior leadership. Read more here.
Job Scam Prevention
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings which can be phishing scams. These scams that promote work-from-home job opportunities may leverage well-established companies as a way to collect your personal and financial information. Be aware that CareSource recruiters will never ask for money or conduct an interview through Google Hangouts. All applicants must officially apply through CareSource.com in order to be considered for a job opportunity.