Customer Care Advocate Hiring Event
Tuesday, February 25 | 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. | Marriott at the University of Dayton
The Customer Care teams strive to provide exceptional experiences by removing obstacles. Some of their most important responsibilities include customer care for members and providers across all of our markets and issue resolution.
CareSource is hosting a Customer Care Advocate hiring event on Tuesday, Feb. 25 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Marriott at the University of Dayton located at 1414 South Patterson Blvd., Dayton, Ohio 45409. All positions will be located in Dayton.
What should an applicant expect at the hiring event?
Candidates should plan to spend three to four hours at the event:
- Pre-screen with Talent Acquisition team
- Face-to-face interview with Customer Care leadership
- Application completion (if necessary)
Candidates are guaranteed to leave the hiring event knowing if they will be moving along in the hiring process or not.
How can I share more about this event with my friends and family?
- Facebook event
- Job posting – If a candidate applies online, they are still encouraged to attend the hiring event for a same day, in-person interview.
What are the keys to success that I can share with my friends and family?
- Bring at least two copies of their updated resume.
- Be prepared to speak about their experiences.
- Dress professionally.
- Have prior knowledge about CareSource, our members and/or our products.
What is a Customer Care Advocate?
Our Customer Care Advocates are often the first (and maybe only) person our members and providers encounter. Advocates use compassion and critical thinking skills to help guide callers to solutions right for them.
To review specifics about the position and/or to apply, click here.