Join Our CareSource Georgia Team
CareSource is accepting applications from talented individuals committed to working for a non-profit, member-centric company that will serve residents of the State of Georgia.
Please send your resume to: GAcareers@caresource.com
Search for career opportunities in Georgia here.
Join Our CareSource Team
The strength of CareSource lies in our most important asset – our employees. They work each day with compassion and a commitment to improving health care.
Our mission of making a difference in the lives of underserved people by improving their health care is one we take to heart. It permeates the work we do each day, and it is a cornerstone that supports our corporate culture.
Our employees are people who are proud to be part of a high-energy, people-centered company. Join us and you will find a place where employees:
- Make service to our customers their top priority.
- Put people first by respecting, affirming and valuing each individual.
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integrity by upholding high ethical standards.
- Strive for quality results by continually measuring performance and working toward improvement.
- Use teamwork and open communication, encouraging and valuing the contributions of all to achieve collective goals.
- Have a passion for learning and encourage individual and team skill development.
If you are interested in helping us make a difference, visit the CareSource Opportunities section of this site and apply today!
- It is an honor and a privilege to work at CareSource.
A lot of companies fail to walk the walk, but CareSource lives its mission each and every day.
Randy, Application Specialist
Tobacco/Drug Free Work Environment
CareSource is dedicated to providing a healthy and safe environment for employees to work and customers to visit. Except where prohibited by applicable state law, employment offers are conditional upon satisfactory results of pre-employment drug and tobacco testing.