Since 2006, the CareSource Foundation has awarded almost 1,200 grants to nonprofits who are working to eliminate poverty, provide much-needed services to low-and moderate-income families, encourage healthy communities, develop innovative approaches to address critical health issues and enhance the lives of a diverse array of children, adults and families. We are so proud of our partnerships and ultimately, of the impact we are able to make together.
The CareSource Foundation provides Responsive Grants to nonprofit organizations who impact children, adults and families in areas that mirror the social determinants of health. Those include:
- Eliminating poverty/economic stability
- Collaborative partnerships to address critical health trends and build healthy communities
- Positive birth outcomes
- Domestic violence/child abuse
- Hunger and nutrition
- Sustainable housing solutions
- Population health issues
- Health disparities
- Mental and behavioral health
- For more information on how to apply for a CareSource Foundation grant, please click here.