This year marks the 10th anniversary of The CareSource Foundation. Since 2006, the Foundation has awarded more than $13.7 million in over 1,000 grants to nonprofits who are working to eliminate poverty, provide much-needed services to low-and moderate-income families, encourage healthy communities, develop innovative approaches to address critical health issues and enhance the lives of a diverse array of children, adults and families. We are so proud of our partnerships and ultimately, of the impact we are able to make together.
The CareSource Foundation provides Responsive Grants to non-profit organizations who impact children, adults and families in areas that mirror the social determinants of health. Those include:
- Economic stability
- Safe, healthy homes and neighborhoods
- Job skills and employment
- Access to healthcare including physical, mental and behavioral health
- Early childhood education and child development
- Healthy behaviors and lifestyle concerns
- Public policy surrounding critical need health issues
- Strategic public/private partnerships designed to increase healthy communities
- For more information on how to apply for a CareSource Foundation grant, please click here.