I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
- Click the Forgot Password? link available on the account login page.
Why am I not receiving any emails after clicking on Forgot Password or after submitting applications?
- If you do not receive this email please be sure to check your Spam or Junk email folder in your Inbox or ask your email administrator about SPAM filter settings. Any emails from email@example.com must not be blocked.
How do I access a saved application so that I can complete and submit it?
- Log in to your account where you can continue filling out your application.
Can I spellcheck the narrative I include on my application?
- Yes. Use the red checkmark icon (where available) to spell check your narrative.
Can I copy and paste into an application that I have started?
- Yes. However, the word count feature is not entirely accurate when you do this. It is recommended to enter your answers directly into the application.
How do I know my application was received?
- After you submit the application, an email notification is sent stating that the proposal was received. If you do not receive this email please be sure to check your Spam or Junk email folder in your Inbox or ask your email administrator about SPAM filter settings. Any emails from firstname.lastname@example.org must not be blocked.
How do I notify you if my contact information changes after I submit my online application?
- Please contact us directly at email@example.com so we can make the change in the system.
Do you have application deadlines or funding cycles?
- No, we accept applications at any time. Please refer to the How to Apply section for information on when applications are reviewed throughout the year.
I didn’t pass the eligibility quiz. Why not?
- The quiz questions are designed to make sure that a request fits the CareSource Foundation’s funding guidelines. If you received a message that your application doesn’t meet the funding guidelines, the foundation regrets that we won’t be able to provide support. If you have questions about our funding guidelines, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will it take to hear if my grant request is approved?
- We make every attempt to complete the review process and notify grantees of results within 90 days. The length of time depends on the size and scope of the grant. During the process, we make every effort to communicate progress to grantees.
How do I access an online Requirement?
- Log in to your account. Then click the Requirements tab. Use the dropdown menu to select New.
Why do I not see my Requirements on my account page?
- When you first login to your My Account page, the Applications tab is selected. To view any new Requirements, click the Requirements tab and select New, In Progress, or Submitted from the dropdown menu.
I received the following error message when I tried to set up a new account: Invalid e-mail or password.
- If you have attempted to login with the wrong password several times, the account is disabled. To reset the password and re-enable the account, click on the Forgot Password? link. An automated email is sent to your email address with a reset link.
Our organization has received a grant in the past by filling out the word proposal form. Can we just fill out a new form and submit our proposal?
- No. All applications need to be completed using the new online application and reporting system. If you have not done so in the past, visit our How to Apply page for more information on how to access the system and create an account.
Are you still supporting COVID-19 grants?
- We continue to monitor federal and state responses to the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact it is having on nonprofits across our communities. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss your needs to determine how the CareSource Foundation might be able to support.
How often can our organization apply for a grant?
- The CareSource Foundation awards one grant per 12 months.
Can I still apply for a grant if CareSource is not in my state or county?
- The foundation primarily supports programs within the states CareSource does business. As CareSource’s footprint expands, we will consider requests from additional locations on a case-by-case basis.
Does the CareSource Foundation provide multi-year funding?
- Yes. The Foundation awards multi-year grants. Applicants submitting applications for multiple years of funding should include all years in their budgets and any applicable timelines. For multi-year grants, annual payments are contingent upon approval of interim narrative and financial reports.
What organizations do not qualify for support from the CareSource Foundation?
The CareSource Foundation only supports organizations that are tax-exempt under the IRS Code Section 501(c)(3). Organizations not eligible for support include:
- Churches, Religious Groups or Sectarian Organizations
- Political Parties, Campaigns or Candidates
- Fraternal and Labor membership Organizations
- Organizations Operating for Profit
- Organizations Outside the US
My question is not listed here. Who should I contact for more information?
- If you have a question not addressed in our Frequently Asked Questions or any other page on the CareSource Foundation’s website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your query.