We know that health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy for providers, members and the community to work with us, whether online or over the phone. Now that’s health care with heart!
Member Services is here to help. We are here Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time. Just call us at 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711). We can help you to learn more about:
- Help you identify and get in touch with your care coordinator.
- Your CareSource PASSE benefits and what your plan covers.
- Finding out if a service needs a prior authorization.
- How to get a new member ID card.
- Changing or updating your address, phone number, or email.
- Filing a complaint about CareSource PASSE or a provider, or if you think you have been discriminated against.
Are you or someone you care for a CareSource PASSE member who:
- Does not speak English?
- Has hearing or vision problems?
- Has trouble reading or speaking English?
If so, we can help. We can get you sign language interpreters or interpreters in the language you speak. We can explain this information in English or in your primary language. Interpreters can help you talk with us or your providers. You can also get materials like the member handbook for free in other formats. These formats include large print, braille, or audio.
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
You can call CareSource24, our Nurse Advice Line, to talk with a caring, skilled nurse. This is also our after-hours care coordination line. This is a free call. Just call 1-833-687-7305 (TDD/TTY: 711). You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. This is a free call. We can help you:
- Speak with a care coordinator after-hours.
- Learn about a health problem.
- Decide when to go to your doctor, urgent care, or ER.
- Find out more about your medications.
- Find out about health tests or surgery.
- Learn about healthy eating.
- If you have a mental health or behavioral crisis.
CareSource PASSE is a Provider-Led Arkansas Shared Saving Entity (PASSE). As a member of the PASSE program, you have the right to access the Office of the PASSE Ombudsman. A PASSE Ombudsman is someone who will help you when:
- You need help solving a problem with CareSource PASSE
- You think you are not getting the care you need
- You feel that your rights are violated
The Arkansas Department of Human Services (DHS) employs the Office of the PASSE Ombudsman. This office is separate and independent of CareSource PASSE.
There are four ways to contact the PASSE Ombudsman:
- Call: 1-844-843-7351 (TTY/TDD: 1-888-987-1200, option 2)
- Email: PASSEombudsmanOffice@dhs.arkansas.gov
- Mail: Division of Medical Services
Office of Ombudsman
P.O. Box 1437 Slot S-418
Little Rock, AR 72203-1437
- Fax: 501-404-4625
Consumer Advisory Council
The Consumer Advisory Council (CAC) has members, parents, guardians, advocates and CareSource PASSE staff who meet to talk about the PASSE program. The CAC discusses how things are going, reviews complaints, gives feedback on member materials and works to make CareSource PASSE better.
The CAC values feedback from all of our partners. The CAC is a key way of keeping our partners engaged in what we do, and provides a way to hear how we can improve. Please call Member Services to learn more about the Consumer Advisory Council or email CAC@CareSourcePasse.com.
You can reach The CareSource PASSE Compliance Officer at 501-255-7102 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.