At CareSource PASSE we know that good health means more than just taking care of physical needs. It means addressing the health of mind, body and spirit.
Suicide and Crisis Lifeline
9-8-8 is the hotline number to reach a crisis counselor. You can call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Dial 9-8-8 if you or someone else is:
- Thinking of suicide or hurting themselves
- Having a mental health crisis
- Having a substance use crisis
You can also text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Lifeline by text.
Health Care Terms
Providers may use words that you have never heard of to talk about your health. Learn what some of these terms mean.
Mental Health and Wellness
If you are struggling with a mental health challenge, or just need someone to talk to, we are here to help. Find out more about your mental health benefits.
Substance Use Disorder
Addiction is tough. Whether it is alcohol, prescription drugs or something else, we want to help you get the support you need. Learn more about substance use disorder.
Support Groups and Online Resources
You can reach out to these national resources to find groups in your area, or to your local community agencies and churches to find support.
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- AR Connect
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Mental Health.gov
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Stay Positive Arkansas
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
Member Services: 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT