At CareSource PASSE we know that good health means more than just taking care of physical needs. It means addressing the health of mind, body and spirit. Below you will find a variety of resources to help you seek answers and explore the topic of behavioral health.
The path to recovery starts here. When you are ready for treatment, it’s important to start right away. Learn more about addiction. You can also call the CareSource PASSE addiction hotline at 1-833-674-6437.
Support Groups & Online Communities
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Support Groups
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Stay Positive Arkansas
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- AR Connect
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA)
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline