KidsHealth is a trusted source for health info for the whole family – parents, children and teens. You can get easy-to-read articles, videos, interactive health tools, and doctor-reviewed advice from before birth through the teen years. Check it out!
Visit the KidsHealth video library to watch short movies on topics like asthma, diabetes, medical tests, medications, and more!
Health and Wellness for the Family
- Asthma Center: Asthma keeps more kids home from school than any other long-term health problem. Help your child handle the condition, stay healthy, and stay in school.
- Diabetes Center: Does your child have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Get help to handle diabetes and keep your child healthy.
- Exercise Log: Tracking your exercise is a great way to stay motivated and reach your goals.
- Healthy Weight Video: People come in all shapes and sizes. But what makes a healthy weight? Watch this movie and find out!
- How to Read a Nutrition Facts Label: Nutrition Facts labels, often found on the back of food packages, can be hard to understand. Here’s how to read them.
- Learn How to Meditate: Meditation helps us feel connected and grateful for the people in our lives. This is just one of the guided meditations for whole family.
- Managing Your Weight: Get ideas on food, fitness, and how to stay motivated. We’ve also got tools and recipes just for teens.
- Personal Plan: Anyone who has tried to lose weight knows it can be a struggle. The best way to lose weight is to focus on making small changes that are easy to stick with in the long run. Use our plan to get there!
- Yoga Videos for Kids: Unwind after a long day at school with yoga for kids and teens!
Member Services: 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT