Complaints, Grievances & Appeals

Let us know if you are unhappy or do not agree with a decision made by us or our providers. We want to make it right. Please call Member Services if you need help filing a grievance or an appeal.

Your member handbook goes over what you need to know about grievances and appeals.

Member Services: 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT