We want you to get the best care possible. If you are unhappy with something about CareSource PASSE or our providers, you can call us and let us know. We will give you an answer to your complaint by phone or by mail if we can’t reach you by phone. If we do not give you an answer to your complaint within 10 business days, you have the right to file a grievance.

A grievance is a formal complaint about CareSource PASSE, our providers, or the services or the care you receive. You or your authorized representative may file a grievance at any time.

A grievance can be filed in one of these ways:

  • Calling Member Services at 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) and telling us, or we can mail you a paper form.
  • Filling out the NavigateGrievances and Appeals form.
  • Mailing a letter to:
    CareSource PASSE
    Attn: Member Grievances
    P.O. Box 1947
    Dayton, OH 45401-1947

Grievance Process

We’ll send you a letter within five business days after getting your grievance to let you know we received it. CareSource PASSE will look into your grievance and will respond within 30 days. We make sure people who decide on grievances for medical issues are health care professionals. They are supervised by the CareSource PASSE medical director. They are not involved in prior levels of review or decision making. We will tell you the decision in your primary language.

If you are not happy with our answer to your grievance, please contact Member Services and we will be happy to discuss it with you.

You also have the right to file a complaint at any time by contacting the:

Arkansas Department of Human Services Division of Medical Services
P.O. Box 1437 Slot S-418
Little Rock, AR 72203-1437

  • Phone: 501-682-8292 (TTY/TDD: 711)
  • Fax: 501-682-1197

Member Services: 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT