Now Serving Arkansas
CareSource PASSE is made up of five leading Arkansas health care groups and CareSource. CareSource is a multi-state health plan. We are known as an innovative leader in managed care. Together this PASSE will work to help people with complex health needs. We want to improve our members’ health outcomes. The founding partners are:
- James A. Zini D.O., P.A. and the Zini Medical Clinic
- Ashley County Medical Center (ACMC)
- Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc., (Acadia)
- Chenal Family Therapy, PLC
- Rehabilitation Network Outpatient Services (Rehab Net)
This group of Arkansas health care providers brings a wide range of knowledge from many medical and behavioral health perspectives. They have a history of experience serving their fellow Arkansans. They are leaders who will bring passion for change to the PASSE program. They will turn to CareSource’s experience in Medicaid to make health care easier to get and to use by our members.
You are at the center of all decisions. We make sure that all parts of your care are coordinated by a person-centered care team and led by a care coordinator.
Benefits & Services
We know that there is more to health and well-being than just great health care. That’s why we offer benefits and services that go beyond basic care.
Whether it’s depression, anxiety, alcohol or drug dependence, we have support and options to help you.
Tools & Resources
Access helpful tools like Find a Doctor and Find My Prescription, view plan documents and more.
Explore health and wellness information, newsletters, videos, frequently asked questions and more.
How to Become a CareSource PASSE Member
Being eligible for PASSE is separate from Medicaid eligibility group (MEG). PASSE includes individuals eligible under Title XXI. When the state decides a member is in need of behavioral health services or developmental disabilities services, that member will be assigned to a PASSE.
- Want to learn more about the benefits and services CareSource PASSE members receive? Call us at 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711). We want to hear from you!
- If you are assigned to a health plan other than CareSource PASSE, you can switch within 90 days by calling the PASSE Beneficiary Support line at 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711).
Switching to CareSource PASSE
If a member was assigned to another PASSE and want to switch to CareSource PASSE, they may switch within ninety (90) days of their assignment. Members will not be allowed to switch to a different PASSE more than once within a twelve (12) month period, unless the change occurs during the Open Enrollment Period, or there is cause for change, as shown in 42 CFR § 438.56.
To switch to CareSource PASSE, call 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711)