We know that good health means more than just taking care of physical needs. That’s why CareSource PASSE offers behavioral health services as a core part of your benefits. This means that you can get counseling and addiction services from your CareSource PASSE plan.
Whether it’s depression, anxiety, alcohol or drug dependence, we provide treatment and counseling options to help you through difficult times in your life. We believe in recovery. We believe that treatment works. These are just a few of the services we provide to take care of you.
- Addiction services – Treatment options to help you with your dependence.
- Assessments & Screenings – Tools to help you and your doctors find areas you may need help with to improve your health and well-being.
- Partial Hospitalization – A structured program of active psychiatric treatment provided as a hospital outpatient service or by a community mental health center, that is more intense than the care received in your doctor’s or therapist’s office and is an alternative to inpatient hospitalization.
- Counseling – Individual, family and group sessions to talk it out.
- Detoxification – Treatment to help with your dependence on alcohol/drugs.
- Opioid treatment – Opioid treatment, including Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT); specialized medications and therapy for maintenance and detoxification.
- Psychiatry – Advanced therapy and medications to treat your condition (in medical office or home).
- Residential treatment – Live-in recovery treatment for mental illness or drug dependence for individuals 21 years of age or younger.
This is not a complete list of benefits. See your member handbook, talk to your care coordinator or call Member Services to learn more.
Find a Provider
In our Find a Doctor/Provider tool you will find a variety of health professionals including marriage and family therapists, substance use counselors, social workers, community mental health centers and more. If you don’t see the help you need, call us at 1-833-674-6437 or talk to your care coordinator.
Are You Feeling Depressed or Hopeless? GET HELP NOW!
We can help you find care and support if you are having suicidal thoughts or have conditions like bipolar disorder, depression, eating disorders, schizophrenia, dementia, ADHD or autism. For help day or night, call CareSource24®, our Nurse Advice Line, for help 24/7. The number is on your member ID card.
If you feel you are in a crisis or emergency situation, call 911. You can also call the Crisis Text Line or text HOME to 741741 to get help.
Are You Suffering from a Drug or Alcohol Problem? GET HELP NOW!
If you would like to make changes in your life like limiting alcohol use or stopping drug use, we can help. The path to recovery starts here. When you are ready for treatment, it’s important to start right away. Click here for next steps. You can also call the CareSource addiction hotline at 1-833-674-6437.
Support Groups & Online Communities
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Support Groups
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator
- Stay Positive Arkansas
- Arkansas Crisis Center
- AR Connect
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA)
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Mental Health.gov
- Mental Health America
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Member Services: 1-833-230-2005 (TDD/TTY: 711) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CT