Careers that Make a Difference
CareSource is celebrating 25 years of making a difference!
CareSource provides a full spectrum of services for the administration of public-sector health care programs. And Medicaid managed care is what we do best. From complete health plan management to select services, CareSource delivers innovative and proven solutions. Our vision is to be an innovative national leader in the management of quality public-sector health care programs.
CareSource is based in Dayton, Ohio, and is the state’s largest Medicaid managed care plan. We currently serve more than one million Medicaid members in Ohio.
Our mission of making a difference in the lives of underserved people by improving their health care is one we take to heart. It permeates the work we do each day, and it is a cornerstone that supports our corporate culture.
Our employees are people who are proud to be part of a high-energy, people-centered company. Join us and you will find a place where employees:
- Make service to our customers their top priority.
- Put people first by respecting, affirming and valuing each individual.
- Conduct themselves with honesty and integrity by upholding high ethical standards.
- Strive for quality results by continually measuring performance and working toward improvement.
- Use teamwork and open communication, encouraging and valuing the contributions of all to achieve collective goals.
- Have a passion for learning and encourage individual and team skill development.
Types of Careers at CareSource
CareSource offers a variety of employment opportunities from professional to clinical positions, including:
- Operations – Customer Service Representatives, Claims Analysts and Processors
- Medical – Screen Specialists and Prior Authorization Specialists with Medical Terminology background
- Nursing – RNs and LPNs for Case Management, Utlization Review, 24/7 Nurse Triage Line
- IT – Systems Engineers, Database Management, Programmer Analysts, Web Developers
- Business Professionals – Finance, Communications, HR
If you are interested in helping CareSource make a difference, visit the careers page and apply today. Or, you can also join our Talent Network to enhance your job search and application process by receiving alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests. We look forward to staying connected with you!