Renew Your Medicaid Benefits
Don’t Risk Losing Your Humana – CareSource Health Care Coverage
We’re glad you’re a member and want you to stay with us. You can accomplish this by letting the state check your personal information so they can renew your Medicaid benefits.
The Kentucky Department for Community Based Services (DCBS) sends a Renewal Form for Medical Coverage when it is time for you to renew. It’s important that you take action. If you don’t, you could lose your eligibility for health care coverage.
Renew your coverage in one of four ways
- Online. Log in to the self-service portal at kynect.ky.gov.
- By Phone. Call DCBS at 1-855-4KYNECT (459-6328).
- By Mail. Sign the form you get in the mail and mail it back right away.
- In Person. Visit your local DCBS office. Need to find an office near you? Go to this page and choose your county to find the closest one.
If you have questions about this process, call your local DCBS office.
Please note that Humana – CareSource cannot process your renewal. You have to do it using one of the options above. If you need transportation to the DCBS office:
- Call 1-888-941-7433.
- Visit the Kentucky Department for Medicaid Services (KDMS) website for information about emergency and non-emergency transportation options.
Reminder: Please make sure that DCBS has your current address and phone number.