CareSource is excited to welcome Georgia Medicaid members and providers in 2017!
The Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) added CareSource, the only nonprofit managed care plan, to serve Georgia Families (Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids® members) and Planning for Healthy Babies (P4HB) enrollees.
We might be new to Georgia, but we have specialized in serving Medicaid members for more than 27 years. We have grown to be one of the nation’s largest nonprofit Medicaid managed care plans by providing Health Care with Heart.
Health Care with Heart is what sets CareSource apart. We put people ahead of profits. And it is built into our mission:
To make a lasting difference in our members’ lives
by improving their health and well-being
More Reasons to Choose CareSource
- Access to a large doctor/provider network and retail clinics
- Extra transportation benefits
- Vision and dental care, including checkups, teeth cleanings and eyeglasses
- Prescription drugs and medication counseling
- CareSource24® offers a team of nurses who can answer your health questions 24/7/365
- Reward for healthy habits
- Special programs for pregnant women and children
- MyHealth online health tools to learn, set goals and track healthy habits
- Care coordination to help you manage asthma, diabetes and more
- Behavioral health services
- Job support services
- GED Assistance program
- And MORE!
Starting in 2017, Georgia Medicaid members will be able to choose CareSource as their Care Management Organization (CMO)...and more!
More About CareSource
CareSource is headquartered in Dayton, Ohio. And we’ve named Atlanta as our southern regional headquarters. CareSource offers Medicaid, Medicare Advantage and Health Insurance Marketplace plans. And we lead the way with innovative pilot programs to meet special needs. We serve more than 1.5 million members in four states...and it will soon be five!
Click here for more information about CareSource, or join us on Twitter or Facebook.
Georgia Families and Georgia Families 360⁰ Announces a Meet and Greet
The Georgia Department of Community Health (DCH) is pleased to provide an opportunity to Georgia Families and Georgia Families 360⁰ providers, provider associations and other interested parties to meet the Georgia Families Care Management Organizations (CMOs).
Let’s connect! DCH has scheduled three Meet and Greets. For more information, you may refer to the DCH Meet and Greet invitation. We’d like to meet you!