Health Care Links
Member Health Resources
Member Health Topics & Preventive Health Guidelines
CareSource wants to make sure you and your family stay healthy. We have listed information below to:
- Help you learn more about a health condition you have, like asthma or diabetes.
- Give you information on how to prevent a health condition.
- Provide steps to take to keep your condition from getting worse, such as:
- Regular check-ups.
- Screenings your doctor recommends.
- Be sure to see your doctor when he or she advises you to.
- Call your doctor’s office if you have questions.
CareSource makes sure all our health care team members follow established, national guidelines. We want to ensure you receive the best care when you need it.
Member Health & Resource Guide
Member Behavioral Health Resources
|ADHD||National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)|
|Alzheimer’s Disease & Dementia||Basics of Alzheimer’s Disease|
|Autism Spectrum Disorder||NIMH|
|Marijuana: Facts Parents Need to Know||National Institute on Drug Abuse|
|PTSD: Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder||NIMH|
|Substance Use: Opioid Use During Pregnancy||CDC|
|Substance Use: Rethinking Drinking: Alcohol & Your Health||National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)|