Trusted answers and advice for the whole family – including kids and teens!
Visit the KidsHealth video library to watch short movies on topics like: Asthma, Diabetes, Medical Tests, Medications, and more!
Nutrition and Fitness Center
Visit the nutrition and fitness center for info and answers to your questions about food, exercise, sports, and more
- Nutrition and Fitness Center for Parents
- Nutrition and Fitness Centers for Teens
- Nutrition and Fitness Center for Children
Disease Management for Kids and Teens:
Kids and teens may need help if they are dealing with a chronic condition like asthma. Visit the KidsHealth page to find out more.
- Asthma Center: Asthma keeps more kids home from school than any other long-term health problem. Help your child handle the condition, stay healthy, and stay in school.
- Diabetes Center: Does your child have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Get help to handle diabetes and keep your child healthy.
- Healthy Weight Video: People come in all shapes and sizes. But what makes a healthy weight? Watch this movie and find out!
- Yoga Videos for Kids: Unwind after a long day at school with yoga for kids and teens!
- How to Read a Nutrition Facts Label: Nutrition Facts labels, often found on the back of food packages, can be hard to understand. Here’s how to read them.
- Learn How to Meditate: Meditation helps us feel connected and grateful for the people in our lives. This is just one of the guided meditations for whole family.
- Managing Your Weight: Get ideas on food, fitness, and stay motivated. We’ve also got tools and recipes just for teens.
- Exercise Log: Tracking your exercise is a great way to stay motivated and reach your goals.
- Personal Plan: Anyone who has tried to lose weight knows it can be a struggle. The best way to lose weight is to focus on making small changes that are easy to stick with in the long run. Use our plan to get there!