MyHealth is a personalized health guide for members age 18 and older. Through MyHealth, you have access to:
- Interactive health assessments
- Personalized health tools, small step interactive guides and videos
- Online tools to set and track health and wellness goals
How Healthy Are You?
How would you rate your health? What are your healthy behaviors? What things would you want to change to be healthier? CareSource provides members 18 and older with a health risk assessment to help answer those questions. A health risk assessment is a survey about your current health and lifestyle.
You can take the HRA in one of these ways:
- Phone: Call 1-833-230-2011 (TTY: 711) between 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Online: Just log into your secure MyCareSource.com account and click on the Health tab.
- Mail: Return the copy included with your new member booklet.
Once you take the online health assessment, you get a personalized health guide in your private MyHealth account. It will show how you can get healthy and lower your risk for health problems through:
- Nutrition and exercise
- Preventive health
- Emotional health
- Safety behaviors
- Tobacco and drug cessation and limiting alcohol intake
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index (BMI)
You won’t have to wonder where to begin or what to do next — it’s there in your guide. Come back to the tool often to track your progress.
Member Services: 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.