Are you ready to quit smoking, vaping or using smokeless tobacco? CareSource is here to help!
Using tobacco in any form can harm your health. It can even cause diseases that can lead to death. Call the Georgia Tobacco Quit Line. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week including holidays. Interpreters are available if you speak other languages.
- English: 1-877-270-STOP (877-270-7867)
- Spanish: 1-877-2NO-FUME (877-266-3863)
- Hearing Impaired: 1-877-777-6534
Through the Georgia Tobacco Quit Line, you will have access to phone, text and web-based counseling services, 5-call program, 10-call specialist program for pregnant and postpartum women, and cessation services that address the use of all tobacco products. This is a free service for Georgia residents age 13 years or older who use tobacco.
Why Should I Call the Georgia Tobacco Quit Line?
- You are more likely to quit for good. Coaches improve your chances of quitting by 50%.
- You get lots of helpful quitting tips and support.
- You don’t have to wait for a regular class to be held or have to drive to be in a class. This makes it easier if you live in a rural or remote area.
- It’s empowering if you tend to be uncomfortable seeking help in a group setting.
Member Services: 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.