Here are some helpful tools and resources for Caregivers to use:
- Call Member Services to find resources that provide services near you.
- Examples include Support Services for the elderly:
- In-home care
- Meals on wheels
- Home repair programs
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource Network.
- Go to Find a Doctor/Provider. Click on Get Started and fill out location information. Under the Choose Plans page, scroll to your state and filter the results under Medicare by selecting Dual Special Needs from the list.
Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- Find My Prescriptions
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage determination or decision
Find a Pharmacy
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
- Go to Find a Pharmacy
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list ( English | Spanish) to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- See important CareSource phone numbers on the Contact Us page.
- Bookmark this webpage so you can find it easily
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.