The following tools help caregivers find resources and helpful information:
- Find resources that provide services near you by calling Member Services.
- Examples include Support Services for the elderly, including in-home care, meals on wheels, home repair programs and other resources.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Go to Find a Doctor/Provider. Click on Get Started and fill out location information. Under the Choose Plans page, scroll to your state and filter the results under Medicare by selecting Dual Special Needs from the list.
- CareSource members must receive services from providers on the plan’s network, with few exceptions.
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
Find My Prescriptions
- Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage decision (sometimes referred to as a coverage determination).
Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Pharmacy
- CareSource members must use network pharmacies for their prescription drugs.
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list ( English | Spanish) to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- Access information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- Access your plan webpages for the Member Handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Members can use My CareSource to access claim and benefit information, view and request a CareSource member ID card or change their primary care provider (PCP) online through our secure member site, My CareSource.
- Members must sign up using their CareSource member ID number, found on the CareSource member ID card.
- Use Contact Us, a convenient, online list of phone numbers you can use to reach CareSource.
- Bookmark this webpage so you can find it easily.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.