Here are some helpful tools and resources for Caregivers to use:
- Find resources and support for the elderly like in-home care, meals on wheels and home repair programs by calling Member Services.
- We have a search tool called MyResources that helps you find free or low-cost programs and support.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Use the Find a Doctor/Provider tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
- CareSource members must get care and services from providers in the CareSource network, with few exceptions.
Find My Prescriptions
- Find My Prescriptions
- Use the Find My Prescriptions tool to view CareSource’s covered drugs.
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, please call Member Services.
Find a Pharmacy
- Use the Find a Pharmacy tool to find pharmacies near you.
- Always use network pharmacies to get prescription drugs.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other providers.
- Find information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- View the member handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Use My CareSource to view claim and benefit information, ask for an ID card or change their primary care provider (PCP).
- Members must log in using their CareSource member ID found on the member ID card.
- See important CareSource phone numbers on the Contact Us page.
- Bookmark this page so you can find it easily.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Call Member Services to learn more.
Benefits, copayments and coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year. The Formulary, pharmacy and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice as needed.
Member Services: 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.