Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Health partners who:
- Share their CareSource member ID card with another person
- Sell prescribed drugs or other medical equipment paid for by CareSource to others
- Provide inaccurate symptoms and other information to health partners to get treatment or drugs
- Completing the Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting Form (coming soon!) and mailing it to the address below
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Fax: 1-800-418-0248
- Treat your member ID card like you would a credit card. Don’t give out policy numbers to door-to-door salespeople, over the phone or on the internet. Watch out for people trying to offer you money or other free items for your personal information.
- Read your Explanation of Benefit (EOB) statements and any papers you receive from CareSource. Are there any services, supplies or equipment listed that you did not receive? Are there any services that were billed more than once but you received only once? Did you get services on all the dates of service that are shown? If you suspect an error or fraud, report it to us using one of the methods above.
Thank you for helping CareSource keep fraud, waste and abuse out of health care.
Member Services: 1-833-230-2030 (TTY: 711), Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.