Employers & Community Partners
What is CareSource JobConnect™?
CareSource JobConnect is a workforce development program. CareSource members are assigned a Life Coach that serves as a support system and mentor. The Life Coach provides job readiness support, such as help with finding a job, interviewing skills, and help navigating personal barriers. CareSource JobConnect’s mission is to help members engage with employers in their local community. It has helped many members find long-term employment and support from area organizations. Employers have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of CareSource members!
Recruiting new employees takes a lot of time and money. Deadlines get pushed back; projects are delayed. Partnering with CareSource Life Services will allow you to find qualified candidates in little time and at NO COST to you. And you will be making a difference in your community. CareSource JobConnect works with employers to understand their industry and the skillset they look for in employees. Even if employers do not have a current job opening, they can still engage with job-ready candidates interested in taking an active role in their company
CareSource Life Services can work with you to understand your industry and the types of skills and qualities you are looking for in job candidates including:
- Prescreened candidates – We will use a list of qualifications you give us to prescreen candidates who best fit your needs.
- Better prepared candidates – We work with our participants to prepare them for the interview with knowledge of your company and expectations of the job.
- Reduced turnover – Our participants want to work. They are looking for long-term employment where they can grow their career.
- Automatic support structure – All members are assigned a Life Coach who help prepare them for success in the workplace. The member’s Life Coach is also available to the employer at no cost for the first 24 months.
CareSource JobConnect focuses on collaborating with our community partners to empower CareSource members to achieve a more holistic lifestyle. We strive to create an atmosphere that promotes wellness and aid our members on their journey to making healthy decisions and realizing their vocational aspirations. We value the community organizations that serve CareSource members. The efforts and services provided by our community partners improve the lives of our members in a variety of ways.
Our efforts are utilized to assist the community partners in achieving their goals for CareSource members to be successful in their employment aspirations and lifestyle decisions. In addition to helping our members find lasting employment we also help with day-to-day life challenges through connecting them with community resources like:
- Food pantries
- Shelters and housing organizations
- Local, county and state government agencies
- Faith-based organizations
- County-based facilities
- Rehabilitation centers
- Social service agencies
Partner with us!
CareSource Life Services is actively working to build partnerships with employers and community partners. If you represent a community organization interested in partnering with CareSource Life Services, please contact:
Member Services: 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711), Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.