CareSource JobConnect™ for Members
CareSource JobConnect™ was developed with one goal in mind – to support members who would like assistance in achieving their education and/or employment goals.
- Are you interested in a job that may have advancement opportunities?
- Are you working several jobs or working a job with no benefits?
- Are you ready to finish your GED? Or pursue a college education?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you may be ready to take the next step.
CareSource knows that finding a rewarding career can be a challenge. We also know what a difference it can make in people’s lives! CareSource JobConnect is here to help.
You can voluntarily enroll in the program to work with a life coach who will provide one-on-one coaching sessions telephonically or in person, have access to a wide network of employer partners.
You can receive help with:
- Resume building
- Job searches
- Interview techniques
CareSource has established relationships with hundreds of employers who currently have openings that range from $10-$15 per hour, full-time with benefits. We have partnered with area companies working in exciting industries like:
- Customer Service
- Food Production
- Health Care
- Professional Services
- Warehouse and more
Who Can Participate in the CareSource JobConnect Program?
CareSource JobConnect serves members who are:
- CareSource members or parents/legal guardians of a minor child who is a CareSource member
- Over the age of 14
- Interested in pursuing a goal that improves the member’s health or overall well-being
What Should I do Next If I Have Interest?
CareSource JobConnect is a voluntary program, so you will need to let us know you are interested. You may contact us by: