Quick Start Guide
Welcome Georgia Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids® members!
Welcome! We are excited to have you as a new member of CareSource! And we want to get you started enjoying your CareSource benefits fast. It’s easy! Watch this short video to get started.
Follow these Quick Start Steps for New Members to ensure a smooth start to your new benefits. (You can even earn rewards!)
What to Expect
- You will get a new member kit and a member ID card mailed to you. They will be in separate mailings.
- We will call you in the next few weeks to make sure you get these important materials and answer any questions you might have.
- CareSource may also contact you if we think you might benefit from extra help managing your health care, like our Care Management or Disease Management programs.
- We will also send you health reminders sometimes and newsletters with information about healthy living and your health care plan.
You have these great resources to help you learn more about your health care plan and how to use it:
- This website
- Your member handbook
- The CareSource mobile app
Our most used tools are found in our Quick Links section on the left side of each web page. You can also explore our videos by clicking on the links below.
If you have health questions, you can talk to one of our registered nurses 24 hours a day by calling 1-844-206-5944 (TTY: 1-800-244-0056 or 711). CareSource24® nurses can help with how to care for an illness or injury at home or when to go to a doctor or the ER.
We look forward to serving you and helping you improve your health and well-being. If you have questions, just call Member Services at 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711). We are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday.