Don’t Risk Losing Your CareSource Health Care Coverage!
CareSource cares about you. Our mission is to help you stay healthy. To stay a CareSource member, you may need to renew your Medicaid benefits with your local Georgia Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) office.
The Department of Community Health (DCH) sends a Medicaid Renewal Form when it is time to renew your Medicaid coverage. If you don’t take action, it could result in the loss of your Medicaid eligibility for health care coverage.
Renew Your Coverage in One of Four Ways
- Online. Go to the Georgia Gateway, sign in and renew your benefits.
- By Phone. Call DCH at 1-877-423-4746 (TTY: 1-800-255-0556 or 711).
- By Mail. Fill out the form and mail it back right away to DFCS. Find the address to your local county office here.
- In Person. Visit your local county DFCS office. Find the address to your local county office here.
- If you have questions about this process, call your local DFCS office. Find the telephone number.
- Please note that CareSource cannot process your renewal. You have to do it using one of the options above. It must be handled by your local DFCS office.
Reminder: Please make sure that DFCS has your current address and phone number.