Renew Your Benefits
Redeterminations of eligibility for the P4HB® program are conducted at least every 12 months. You will get a note in the mail before the renewal deadline. The renewal date is based on the following:
- New members – 12 months from the original date of eligibility
- Existing members – 12 months from the last redetermination date
You will need to confirm your income when you renew. You can use pay stubs to do this. Pay Stubs must be less than 90 days from the renewal deadline.
For more information about P4HB® renewals, visit the P4HB website or call 1-877-744-2101 or 1-877-427-3224.
You can also call CareSource Member Services at 1-855-202-0729 (TTY 1-800-255-0056 or 711).
Women who no longer meet the eligibility criteria outlined for the P4HB® program will be disenrolled from the P4HB® program. These include women who:
- Become pregnant
- Receive a sterilization procedure and complete all necessary follow-up
- Move out of the state
- Become incarcerated
- Change income status
- Become unable to become pregnant
- Are no longer between the ages of 18-44
You can call Member Services to ask for disenrollment and to get answers on the status of your disenrollment request. If you have questions, please refer to your member handbook or call Member Services at 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711).