CareSource RxInnovations has partnered with Express Scripts to help you manage your prescriptions and save money.
- Drug Search: Check coverage of medication.
- Pharmacy Search: Find a pharmacy near you.
- Printed Formulary: Get more details about your medication coverage, including when you might need a pre-authorization and when you may need to try step-therapy.
CareSource will pay for your prescription drugs and some prescription medical supplies at the pharmacy. Some examples are diabetic supplies, inhaler spacers, peak flow meters, syringes, needles, alcohol wipes and condoms. You will need to get your prescription drugs at a pharmacy that takes CareSource.
Be sure to bring your CareSource ID card with your prescription to the pharmacy. Your ID card will let pharmacies know that CareSource pays for your medicines.
Many Georgia Medicaid and PeachCare for Kids® members pay a small part of their health care costs, called a copayment. Learn more about pharmacy copays by clicking here.
If you think you will travel out of state, be sure to fill your prescriptions before you leave. To Find a Pharmacy near you, simply type in your address and follow the prompts.
If you have questions about your prescription drug coverage or problems with your pharmacy, call CareSource Member Services at 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday.
CareSource partners with Accredo, an Express Scripts Company as our preferred specialty pharmacies to supply specialty medications your doctor may prescribe. Accredo can:
- Help you get your prescription filled or change your pharmacy
- Deliver your specialty medications to your home, workplace or to your doctor’s office
- Help you learn about your specialty medication and give you support from specially-trained health care professionals
- Set up a visit from a nurse for those medications that need one
Most specialty drugs require a prior authorization before you get your medication. Contact your doctor for more information.
For more information, call Accredo at 1-866-501-2009. They can take your call Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST).
You may also access the Accredo website to manage prescription refills for existing specialty mail order medications as well as check coverage information. You can still get your non-specialty medications through your local pharmacy.
Do you have general questions about specialty pharmacy? Call Member Services.
Member Services: 1-855-202-0729 (TTY: 1-800-255-0056 or 711) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday – Friday