The Member Handbook is a quick reference guide to your health care benefits. You can quickly look up information such as your covered benefits and services, where to get care and your rights and responsibilities as a CareSource member.
New Member Kit
- Georgia Families Welcome Letter
- Planning for Healthy Babies Welcome Letter
- Postcard to Request Member Handbook
- Postcard to Request Provider Directory
- Health Risk Assessment Flier
- Health Risk Assessment Form
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Cultural Competency Plan
- Follow-Up Care for Kids and Teens with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral Health Tips for Better Overall Health
- Georgia Plans Pamphlet
- Enrollment Flier
- Sales Presentation
- Reward Programs for Getting and Staying Healthy
MemberSource, the CareSource member newsletter, is a great resource of health, wellness and plan information. Check out the newsletters for news you can use.
We want you to easily find the forms you need for your CareSource plan. Visit the Forms page to find any form when you need it.