At CareSource, we streamline our business practices to limit the administrative burden on you and our members. Our goal is to make it easier for you to help our members access the care they need. We strive to make it easy for our members to access the behavioral health services they need.
Save time. Save money. Use the secure Provider Portal.
The Provider Portal lets you verify member eligibility, submit claims electronically, check claim status and more, all in one convenient location. Explore the resources available to you.
CareSource understands that coordinated care is key to ensuring optimal outcomes for our members. We support behavioral health coordination across all interventions along the continuum of care. Visit these webpages for resources to support coordinated care with a holistic integrated approach.
9-8-8 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline Georgia
DIAL 9-1-1 if you or someone else is in danger.
DIAL 9-8-8 if you or someone else is:
- In distress
- Feels like there may be a risk of suicide
- Having a crisis related to mental health, substance use or a developmental disability
What is 9-8-8?
9-8-8 is a direct, national line that will connect individuals with suicide prevention and mental health crisis resources.
Effective July 16, 2022, 9-8-8 calls, texts and chats in Georgia will be answered by the Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL), 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Questions about 9-8-8?
Coordinating Integrated Care
CareSource understands that coordinated care is key to ensuring optimal outcomes for our members. We ensure that all of our providers have access to behavioral health resources and that behavioral health is integrated across all interventions.
We are committed to zero suicides. Explore our Suicide Prevention Tool Kit for resources to help you integrate suicide prevention strategies into your practice.
And in the battle against opioid abuse, we are taking action. Visit the Opioid Tool Kit for resources to support your practice and encourage best practices in opioid use and pain management.
- Addiction Help
- Care and Disease Management
- Depression Reference Guide
- Find a Doctor
- Opioid Tool Kit
- Suicide Prevention Tool Kit
As a CareSource provider, you can easily access members’ benefits to best serve their needs.
CareSource continually assesses the quality of care and service offered to its members and implements programs to improve operational efficiency, delivery of health care services and health outcomes. We have established a Quality Improvement program to continually help us raise the bar on member care.
- Marketplace Behavioral Health Custom Fee Schedule – Use this reference sheet to look up codes and rates for Marketplace behavioral health services.
- Marketplace Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Custom Fee Schedule – Use this reference sheet to look up codes and rates for Marketplace ABA services.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) with U6 Modifier Custom Fee Schedule – Use this table to research codes, modifiers and reimbursement for autism billed with the U6 modifier.
- MPGA ASD U7 Base Table (Autism with U7 Modifier) – Use this table to research codes, modifiers and reimbursement for autism billed with the U7 modifier.