Mission & Vision
To invest in initiatives and organizations that make a lasting difference in our members’ lives and communities by improving their health and well-being.
Transforming lives through innovative health and life services.
The Foundation believes in people, organizations and initiatives that actively work to improve the physical and mental health and well-being of individuals residing in the CareSource service areas. We believe that passion, knowledge and vision create positive, long-lasting change, and that meaningful collaboration creates strong partnerships with grantees.
CareSource Foundation Board of Trustees
- RoNita Hawes-Saunders – Chair of the Board, CEO, Dayton Contemporary Dance Company, Retired
- James W. Gross – Health Commissioner, Montgomery County (Ohio), Retired
- Kenneth Herr – Vice President Business Services, Strategic Leadership Associates
- Ellen Leffak – Director, Dayton Power & Light, Retired
- William Marsteller, DC – Owner, Centerville Chiropractic
- J. Thomas Maultsby – President & CEO, United Way of the Greater Dayton Area, Retired
- Richard Topping – Chief Legal Officer, CareSource
- Erhardt Preitauer – President & CEO, CareSource