Since 2006, the CareSource Foundation has awarded almost 1,500 grants to nonprofits who are working to eliminate poverty, provide much-needed services to low-and moderate-income families, encourage healthy communities, develop innovative approaches to address critical health issues and enhance the lives of a diverse array of children, adults and families. We are so proud of our partnerships and ultimately, of the impact we are able to make together.
The CareSource Foundation provides Responsive Grants to nonprofit organizations who impact children, adults and families in areas that mirror the social determinants of health. Those include:
- Collaborative partnerships to address critical health trends and build strong communities
- Create economic stability and eliminate poverty
- Domestic violence/child abuse
- Employment and job skills
- Food Access
- Health disparities
- Healthy birth outcomes
- Mental and behavioral health
- Safe and affordable housing
For more information on how to apply for a CareSource Foundation grant, please click here.