Pregnancy & Family Planning
Congratulations! Being pregnant is a brand-new stage of your life and it’s normal to have questions. But, no worries — CareSource is here to help you every step of the way.
CareSource has nurses, social workers, and community health workers who can work with you one-on-one to help coordinate your health and non-health care needs. Case managers can help you and your family with your pregnancy. For more information about Care Management or to talk with a staff member, call Member Services at 1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333 or 711).
Healthy Mom, Healthy Baby
Having a healthy baby starts even before you’re pregnant. Whether you are planning to become pregnant soon or not, it’s important that you take care of yourself now. Once you are pregnant, seeing a doctor as soon as possible will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- Pregnancy and Oral Health
- Compassionate Care for Women and Children
- 9 Early Signs of Pregnancy Before a Missed Period
- Diabetes and Pregnancy
- After pregnancy- Recovering from Delivery
- Breastfeeding- All about breastfeeding
- Eating for pregnancy- Eating During Pregnancy
- Exercise During Pregnancy- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Healthy Pregnancy Guide- Staying Healthy During Pregnancy
- Quit Smoking for a Healthier Pregnancy and Baby (Earn Tobacco Cessation Rewards)
- Childhood Lead Poisoning
- Pre-Birth Selection Form
Member Services at 1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333 or 711) Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.