Health Assessment & Screening
Health Needs Screening
Members can take the HRA in one of these ways:
Members can take the HNS in one of these ways:
- Online: Members can take the HNS online though their private My CareSource account. To get started, log in to your My CareSource account and select MyHealth.
- On paper: Members get an HNS in their new member kit. They can fill this out and return it in the postage paid reply envelope. Call Member Services to get another copy.
- At a Health Kiosk: Complete your HNS by visiting a health kiosk in the pharmacy at a Walmart near you. To find the nearest kiosk location, visit https://my.pursuanthealth.com/locations.
When members age 18 and over, they get a personalized health guide in their private My Health account. It will show how you can get healthy and lower your risk for health problems through:
- Nutrition and exercise
- Preventive health
- Emotional health
- Safety behaviors
- Tobacco, drug and alcohol use
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, body mass index (BMI)
You won’t have to wonder where to begin or what to do next — it’s there in your guide. Come back to the tool often to track your progress.
You even earn rewards for completing the Health Needs Screening (HNS) and taking My Health training!
Members 18 and older will earn a $20 Walmart gift card for completing the HNS using any one of the methods above.
Members under age 18 can also earn the $20 Walmart gift card when parents or guardians fill out the HNS online, by phone, returning the paper copy or by using a health kiosk.
Members 18 and older can earn more than $50 in rewards by completing the HNS, taking MyHealth training or getting preventive care! These rewards can be used at GooglePlay, Dominos, Panera Bread, iTunes, T.J. Maxx and Marshalls. Learn more about extra rewards through My Health.
Member Services: 1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333 or 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday