The following tools help caregivers find resources and helpful information:
- Find resources that provide services near you by calling Member Services.
- Examples include Support Services for the elderly, including in-home care, meals on wheels, home repair programs and other resources.
Find a Doctor/Provider
- Go to Find a Doctor, scroll down to your state and filter the results under Medicare by selecting Medicare Advantage from the list.
- CareSource members must receive services from providers on the plan’s network, with few exceptions.
- Use this online tool to find doctors and other providers in the CareSource network.
Find My Prescriptions
- Find My Prescriptions
- Use this tool to review CareSource’s covered drugs.
- If CareSource does not cover a drug that you believe should be covered, you can request a coverage decision (sometimes referred to as a coverage determination).
Find a Pharmacy
- Find a Pharmacy
- CareSource members must use network pharmacies for their prescription drugs.
- Use this tool to find pharmacies near you.
Personal Medication List
- Use the personal medication list (coming soon) to keep a record of medications.
- Share this list with doctors and other health care providers.
- Access information about medical conditions, behavioral health and healthy living from the Education page.
- Access your plan webpages for the Member Handbook, benefits and services and other plan information.
- Members can use My CareSource to access claim and benefit information, request an ID card or change their primary care provider (PCP) online through our secure member site, My CareSource.
- Members must log in using their CareSource member ID, found on the member ID card.
- Use Contact Us, a convenient, online list of phone numbers you can use to reach CareSource.
- Bookmark this webpage so you can find it easily.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments and restrictions may apply. Benefits and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.