Fraud, Waste & Abuse
Health partners who:
- Share their CareSource member ID card with another person
- Sell prescribed drugs or other medical equipment paid for by CareSource to others
- Provide inaccurate symptoms and other information to health partners to get treatment or drugs
- Completing the and mailing it to the address below
- Completing the Fraud, Waste and Abuse Reporting Form (coming soon) and mailing it to the address below
Attn: Program Integrity
P.O. Box 1940
Dayton, OH 45401-1940
Email: email@example.com OR Fax: 1-800-418-0248
- Treat your CareSource member ID card like you would a credit card. Don’t give out policy numbers to door-to-door salespeople, over the phone or on the internet. Watch out for people trying to offer you money or other free items for your personal information.
Thank you for helping CareSource keep fraud, waste and abuse out of health care.
Member Services: 1-844-607-2827 (TTY: 711). We are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, seven days a week from October 1 to March 31, and Monday through Friday the rest of the year.