File a Grievance
What is a Grievance?
- You cannot get a timely appointment with a provider.
- You think the provider’s office staff did not treat you fairly.
- You are not satisfied with the quality of care you received.
These types of grievances do not involve benefits or denial of benefits.
The Grievance Process
To file this type of grievance, you can:
- Send us a letter with your grievance. Please mail the letter to Grievance and Appeals Dept., P.O. Box 1947, Dayton, OH 45401-8738.
- Call Member Services at the number below to set up a meeting to talk about the grievance in person.
- You can file grievances verbally or in writing within 33 calendar days of the occurrence that is the subject of the grievance.
If you have questions about your rights or need help, please call Member Services at the number below. You may also write to us at:
Attention: Indiana Member Grievance and Appeals
P.O. Box 1947
Dayton, OH 45401
If you have any problems reading or understanding this information, please call us. We can read the information out loud for you, in English or in your primary language. We also can help you if you are visually or hearing impaired. If you request it, we can provide language services to help you file a complaint or appeal and to notify you about your complaint or appeal. This is a free service.
Member Services: 1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday