CareSource JobConnect™ for Members
CareSource JobConnect™ was developed with one goal in mind – to support members who would like assistance in achieving their education and/or employment goals.
- Are you interested in a job that may have advancement opportunities?
- Are you working several jobs or working a job with no benefits?
- Are you ready to finish your GED? Or pursue a college education?
If you answered yes to any of those questions you may be ready to take the next step.
Fill Out an Online Life Services Interest Form
CareSource knows that finding a rewarding career can be a challenge. We also know what a difference it can make in people’s lives! CareSource JobConnect is here to help.
You can voluntarily enroll in the program to work with a life coach who will provide one-on-one coaching sessions telephonically or in person, have access to a wide network of employer partners.
You can receive help with:
- Resume building
- Job searches
- Interview techniques
CareSource has established relationships with hundreds of employers who currently have openings that range from $10-$15 per hour, full-time with benefits. We have partnered with area companies working in exciting industries like:
- Customer Service
- Food Production
- Health Care
- Professional Services
- Warehouse and more
Who Can Participate in the CareSource JobConnect Program?
CareSource JobConnect serves members who are:
- CareSource members or parents/legal guardians of a minor child who is a CareSource member
- Over the age of 14
- Interested in pursuing a goal that improves the member’s health or overall well-being
What Should I do Next If I Have Interest?
CareSource JobConnect is a voluntary program, so you will need to let us know you are interested. You may contact us by:
- Phone: 1-844-607-2828
- Email: LifeServices@CareSource.com
- Online: CareSource JobConnect Interest Form