We want you to be happy with the care and services you get. We monitor some areas of care and service to be sure that you get high quality care. These include:
- Well-child care
- Preventive screenings
- Prenatal and postpartum care
- Chronic disease management for conditions such as:
- High blood pressure
- Care after being in a hospital for a behavioral health condition
- Care for children given ADHD medicines
We monitor how quickly our members get care and if they got the care they needed from their PCP. We also check to ensure our members get good service from CareSource.
Preventive Health Guidelines
We use national preventive health guidelines to help you learn about preventive care. These guidelines help you get the health screenings and exams you need. Learn more about preventive care guidelines.
CareSource may also call or send you information about health care checkups and screenings you may need.
If you have a chronic condition (such as asthma or diabetes), you should:
- See your PCP regularly,
- Follow the treatment plan given by your PCP, and
- Take the medicines your PCP has ordered.
You can call the CareSource24® number on your member ID card 24/7/365 to talk with a registered nurse. Get more information about the CareSource Quality Improvement program visit the web page, consult your Member Handbook or call Member Services.