Quick Start Guide
Welcome Healthy Indiana Plan and Hoosier HealthWise members!
Quick Start Steps for New Members
Follow these Quick Start Steps for New Members to ensure a smooth start to your new benefits.
What to Expect
- You will get a new member kit and a member ID card mailed to you.
- CareSource may contact you if we think you might benefit from extra help managing your health care, like our Care Management or Disease Management programs.
- We will also send you health reminders sometimes and newsletters with information about healthy living and your health care plan.
You have these great resources to help you learn more about your health care plan and how to use it:
- This website
- Your member handbook
- The CareSource mobile app
- Member Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
Our most used tools are found in our Quick Links section on the left side of each web page.
We look forward to serving you and helping you improve your health and well-being. If you have questions, just call Member Services.
Member Services: 1-844-607-2829 (TTY: 1-800-743-3333), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday