Benefits & Services
You Deserve a Health Plan You Can Trust.
Don’t Worry, CareSource Has You Covered.
CareSource offers more benefits than basic Medicare. Our CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP), is designed to provide you with the best care and save you money.
You may find out more about your benefits and services by reviewing the Summary of Benefits or the Evidence of Coverage. These and other helpful documents are available on our Plan Documents page.
2021 Benefit Highlights
- $0 Copay for Primary Care Visits. At CareSource, we believe the best way for you to stay healthy and worry-free is to see your doctor regularly – not only just when you need to. So, we make sure it’s easy to afford. Our CareSource Dual Advantage plan offers $0 copays to visit your primary care provider (PCP).
- Preventive Services with $0 Copay. Our CareSource Dual Advantage plan covers many preventive services such as yearly “wellness” visits, mammograms, vaccines, and more with no copay!
- LOW Rx Copays. And to add to your savings, our copays for medications are low. $0 copayment for many generic drugs! That includes the most frequently prescribed medications.
- Dental Benefits. You can get dental exams and cleanings every six months — with no copays! Plus, our CareSource Dual Advantage plans offer comprehensive dental benefits, including coverage for dentures, extractions, and root canals through a $1,500 -$2,000 annual allowance.
- Vision and Hearing. Isn’t it nice to know that your plan includes coverage for hearing and eye exams? Vision coverage includes a $250 annual allowance for glasses or contact and a free eye exam. Hearing benefits include a $1,000 allowance per ear for hearing aids through a Choice Discount Program. Vision benefits cover eye exams, glasses, and contacts.
- Over the Counter (OTC) benefits. Receive a quarterly benefit of $125-$190 depending on where you live to pay for commonly used items.
- The Silver&Fit® Fitness Program. You can get fit at your local fitness center or in the comfort of your own home. Our plans include a variety of participating fitness centers across the country, at no additional cost to you. You may choose to receive up to two home fitness kits with videos and equipment to get you moving at no additional cost. In addition, Silver&Fit includes a guest wavier pass for a caregiver.
- Meal Delivery. Meal benefits include 2 meals per day for 14 days after an inpatient hospital discharge.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-833-230-2020 (TTY: 711) for more information.