Benefits & Services
You Deserve a Health Plan You Can Trust.
Don’t Worry, CareSource Has You Covered.
CareSource offers more benefits than basic Medicare. Our CareSource Dual Advantage™ (HMO D-SNP), is designed to provide you with the best care and save you money.
You may find out more about your benefits and services by reviewing the Summary of Benefits or the Evidence of Coverage. These and other helpful documents are available on our Plan Documents page.
2022 Benefit Highlights
- $0 Copay for Primary Care Visits. At CareSource, we believe the best way for you to stay healthy and worry-free is to see your doctor regularly – not only just when you need to. So, we make sure it’s easy to afford. Our CareSource Dual Advantage plan offers $0 copays to visit your primary care provider (PCP).
- Preventive Services with $0 Copay. Our CareSource Dual Advantage plan covers many preventive services such as yearly wellness visits, mammograms, vaccines and more with no copay!
- LOW Rx Copays. To add to your savings, our copays for medications are low. $0 copayment for many generic drugs! That includes the most frequently prescribed medications.
- Dental Benefits. You can get dental exams and cleanings every six months — with no copays! Plus, our CareSource Dual Advantage plan offers preventive and comprehensive dental benefits, including coverage for dentures, extractions and root canals through a $3,000 to $4,000 shared annual allowance.
- Vision. Isn’t it nice to know that your plan includes coverage for eye exams? Vision coverage includes a $300 – $380 annual allowance for glasses or contacts and a free eye exam.
- Hearing. Hearing exams are covered, too! Hearing benefits include a $1,000 allowance per ear for hearing aids through a Choice Discount Program.
- Over-the-Counter (OTC) benefits. Receive a quarterly benefit of $325 – $500 with a debit card depending on where you live to pay for commonly used items.
- The Silver&Fit® Healthy Aging and Fitness Program has more to offer you in 2022! The Silver&Fit program offers you access to over 16,500 fitness centers or select YMCAs. If you prefer to exercise at home instead of at a fitness center, the Silver&Fit Home Fitness program allows you to request one home fitness kit per year (some kits include a Fitbit® or Garmin® Wearable Fitness Tracker) at no additional cost to you.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS). This emergency alert system connects you to a 24-hour response center with the push of a button. Trained staff located at the center can quickly evaluate the situation and take action to ensure your well-being.
- Brain Health & Memory Benefit through BrainHQ®. BrainHQ® provides the exercise your brain needs to be at its sharpest. Think of it as a personal gym where you exercise your memory, attention, brain speed, people skills, navigation, intelligence and more! With over 30 years of development and research, BrainHQ offers cognitive training that’s completely tailored to you. BrainHQ can be accessed using a computer or mobile device.
- Meal Delivery. Meal benefits include two meals per day for 14 days after an inpatient hospital discharge.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-833-230-2020 (TTY: 711) for more information.