Health and Wellness
Through MyHealth, adults have access to personalized health tools. Track exercise goals and complete interactive Journeys®. Get small step guides that help you manage health and wellness topics specific to your needs. To get started:
- Go to www.caresource.com
- Click Login in the upper right corner and choose Member.
- Login to the My CareSource secure member portal.
- Then click on the Health tab at the top of the page.
- From there, click Start under the MyHealth section.
Take charge of your mental health and try our wellness tool called myStrengthSM. This is a safe and secure tool designed just for you. It offers personalized support to help improve your mood, mind, body and spirit. You can access it online through the My CareSource® member portal or on your mobile device at no cost to you. myStrength offers online learning, empowering self-help tools, wellness resources and inspirational quotes and articles.
You can visit myStrength for more information and to sign up. Complete the myStrength sign-up process and personal profile. You can also download the myStrength app for iOS and Android devices and sign in using your login email and password.
Easy Access to Care
Sometimes you need medical care, but you can’t see your primary care provider (PCP). CareSource makes it easy to get care for common health needs. For information about all of the options available to you, see Where to Get Care.
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
You can call CareSource24® any time you have a question about your health. A caring registered nurse will answer your questions and can even help you decide what kind of care you need. Nurses are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The number is on your CareSource member ID card.
Convenience Care Clinics and Urgent Care Centers
Need care quick or after hours? The CareSource network includes urgent care centers and retail health clinics inside drug and grocery stores to help you get care when and where you need it. These clinics often have evening and weekend hours and allow walk-ins. You can find these network providers through Find a Doctor/Provider, our online search tool.
Care and Disease Management Programs
You have full access to a continuum of services with community-based, care coordination teams to meet your personal needs. You also have access to disease management programs to help you learn about certain ongoing health conditions. Disease management programs help members manage their chronic health conditions, such as asthma, diabetes and high blood pressure. Learn more.
CareSource Mobile App
Manage your CareSource plan on the go! With the FREE CareSource mobile app you can:
- View or share your digital CareSource member ID card.
- Access your secure My CareSource® account.
- Find a doctor, hospital, clinic or urgent care near you.
- View your claims.
- Call CareSource 24®, Nurse Advice Line, and speak with a nurse 24/7/365.
- Connect with Teladoc®, your telehealth services provider.
- Call and speak with Member Services.
- Set or change your communication preference.
- Access MyResources to find services for food, shelter, school, work, transportation and financial support.
- And more!
My CareSource® Member Portal
My CareSource® is your personal online account on our member portal. Use your My CareSource account to:
- Choose or change your primary provider (PCP).
- Request a new CareSource member ID card.
- Review your benefits.
- Take a Health Needs Assessment (HNA) each year.
- Access your claims online.
- Take charge of your health with MyHealth, by tracking your exercise goals and completing Journeys® (available for members age 18+).
- Set or change your communication preferences.
- And more!
To get started, simply log in to your My CareSource® account. Need help logging in? Call Member Services: 1-833-230-2020 (TTY: 711). We are open 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, and from October 1 through March 31 we are open the same hours, seven days a week.