The Member Handbook is a quick reference guide to your health care benefits. You can quickly look up information such as your covered benefits and services, where to get care and your rights and responsibilities as a CareSource member.
- Hoosier Healthwise Brochure
- Hoosier Healthwise Pamphlet
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) Brochure
- Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP) Pamphlet
- Enhanced Benefits Flier
- Indiana HIP and HHW Sales Presentation
- Open Enrollment Plan Selection Flier
- Redetermination Brochure
- Kid’s Health
- What’s a POWER Account?
- Diabetes and Flu Vaccine Companion Guide
- E-Cigarettes/Vaping Brochure
- Indiana Quit Line Pregnancy Card
- Prenatal Quit Line Brochure
- Tobacco Cessation Rewards Flier
- Men's Preventive Services Flier
- Women's Preventive Services Flier
- Lead Poisoning: Are You Pregnant? Flier
- Transportation Benefit Flier
- Community Drug Take Back Flier
- MyHealth Flier
- Member Rewards Brochure
- Maternal Child Program Overview Brochure
- March of Dimes: Understand Your Feelings After Giving Birth Flier
- Women's Health On-Hold Message
- Access to Care On-Hold Message
- Well-Child Immunizations On-Hold Message
- Cold & Flu On-Hold Message
- Antibiotics On-Hold Message
- Dental On-Hold Message
MemberSource, the CareSource member newsletter, is a great resource of health, wellness and plan information. Check out the newsletters for news you can use.
We want you to easily find the forms you need for your CareSource plan. Visit the Forms page to find any form when you need it.