Benefits & Services
You Deserve a Health Plan You Can Trust.
Don’t Worry, CareSource Has You Covered.
CareSource plans offer more benefits than basic Medicare. Our three Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans provide you with all the benefits of Part A and Part B, plus prescription drug coverage (Part D). These Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans, CareSource Advantage® Zero Premium (HMO), CareSource Advantage® (HMO) and CareSource Advantage Plus® (HMO), are designed to provide you with the best care and save you money.
You may find out more about your benefits and services by reviewing the Summary of Benefits or the Evidence of Coverage. These and other helpful documents are available on our Plan Documents page.
2019 Benefit Highlights
- $0-$9 Copay for Primary Care Visits. At CareSource, we believe the best way for you to stay healthy and worry free is to see your doctor regularly – not only just when you need to. So, we make sure it’s easy to afford. Our CareSource Advantage and CareSource Advantage Plus plans offer $0 copays to visit your primary care provider (PCP). CareSource Advantage Zero Premium has a $9 copay for PCP visits.
- Preventive Services with $0 Copay. CareSource Medicare Advantage plans cover many preventive services such as yearly “wellness” visits, mammograms, vaccines and more with no copay!
- Rx Copays as LOW as $0. And to add to your savings, our copays for medications are really low…as low as $0 for CareSource Advantage Plus, $4 for CareSource Advantage and $6 for CareSource Zero Premium plans. That includes the most frequently prescribed medications.
- Dental Benefits. You can get dental exams and cleanings every six months — with no copays! Plus, our CareSource Advantage and CareSource Advantage Plus plans offer comprehensive dental benefits, including coverage for dentures, extractions and root canals.
- Vision and Hearing. Isn’t it nice to know that your plan includes coverage for hearing and eye exams? Hearing benefits include hearing aids for as low as $199 each with CareSource Advantage Plus® (HMO). Plus, vision benefits cover eye exams, glasses and contacts.
- The Silver&Fit® Exercise & Healthy Aging Program. You can get fit at your local fitness center or in the comfort of your own home. Our plans include a variety of participating fitness centers across the country, at no additional cost to you. Or you may choose to receive up to two home fitness kits with videos and equipment to get you moving at no additional cost.
2019 Plan Premiums, Deductibles and Maximum Out-of-Pocket Limits
|CareSource Advantage Zero Premium||CareSource Advantage||CareSource Advantage Plus|
|Prescription Drug Deductible||$250||$0||$0|
|Annual Maximum Out-of-Pocket Limit (In-Network)||$6,700||$4,600||$3,900|
CareSource is an HMO with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CareSource Advantage® Zero Premium (HMO), CareSource Advantage® (HMO) and CareSource Advantage Plus® (HMO) depends on contract renewal.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Call 1-844-607-2827 (TTY: 1-800-750-0750 or 711) for more information.