At CareSource®, everything we do is centered on improving the lives of our members – your patients.
Our Patient Care webpages provide information and resources that help us work together to provide the best care for our members.
- Primary Care Provider Roles & Responsibilities – Review the roles and responsibilities that are expected of a CareSource primary care provider.
- Patient Administration – Access the administrative procedures you need to provide patient care.
- Care & Disease Management – Learn how our care and disease management programs can help those suffering from complex health conditions.
- Behavioral Health – Find behavioral health resources for patients with mental health, substance use and co-occurring medical issues.
- Pharmacy – Learn about covered drugs, specialty medications, prior authorization and more about prescribing medications for your patients.
- Dental – Access dental resources and dental benefit information.
- Health Care Links – Reference nationally recognized clinical practice and preventive health guidelines from CareSource.
- Utilization Management – View our utilization management activities including prior authorization, concurrent review, discharge planning and other activities.