CareSource uses a Preferred Drug List (PDL), or formulary, that is updated quarterly. You can also view over-the-counter (OTC) medications on our OTC PDL. For the most up-to-date information, access the online Formulary Search Tool.
- HIP Plus & State Plan Plus
- HIP Basic, HIP State Plan Basic & Hoosier Healthwise Packages A and C
- OTC PDL
- Formulary Quick Reference Guide
- Preferred Diabetic Supply List
- Pediatric Asthma and COPD Formulary
Online Drug Formulary
We offer an online Formulary Search Tool that can help you quickly look up medications for CareSource members. It’s easy! You can find out if a medication is covered by searching alphabetically, by brand and generic name, or by therapeutic class.
- HIP Basic and HIP State Plan Basic plans
- HIP Plus and HIP State Plan Plus plans
- Hoosier Healthwise Packages A and C
Additional information is available on the Pharmacy page.
Drug coverage information for our formulary is also available on Fingertip Formulary, a medical application you can download to your mobile device. You can also determine drug coverage status on the MMIT Formulary, another application that can be downloaded onto your mobile device.
Drug Formulary Changes
Each quarter, there will be changes to our PDL. You can check the list of drug formulary changes to see if any of these changes affect the medications you prescribe.