We know health care can be confusing. We strive to make it easy to work with us, whether online or over the phone. That’s Health Care with Heart®!
Welcome CareSource Members!
CareSource marketplace plans provide comprehensive, quality coverage that you can afford, understand and use. We offer individual and family plans with optional dental and vision coverage for adults. CareSource is a Qualified Health Plan offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
You have made the right choice. You have joined two million members who receive their health care coverage through us. We look forward to helping you get the most from your CareSource plan and have highlighted some great resources.
Need to find a new doctor or see if your prescription medicine is covered by CareSource? Want to learn more about your benefits or how to improve your health? You can find information fast and submit requests online anytime day or night by clicking on Tools and Resources.
You can locate doctors, specialists, hospitals, clinics and more using our Find A Doctor online tool. Find pharmacies and covered medications with the Price a Medication/Find My Prescriptions tool. Learn about your benefits and how to get started using your plan on the Quick Start page. Explore healthy living on the Education pages.
Use the online Tell Us form to send us your question or request. You will receive a response within one business day. If you send us your question or request on a Friday, you will get a response by Monday of the next week.
This website contains information that will help you understand your CareSource insurance coverage. You will find:
- Details about your Benefits and Services.
- Plan Documents, such as your member handbook and evidence of coverage online for quick access.
- Information about our Care Management Program, designed to keep you and your family healthy!
My CareSource is a personal, online account that can help you get the most out of your member experience. You can:
- Designate or change your designated primary care doctor
- View or print your ID Card or have one mailed to you
- Pay your monthly premium
- View payments and past invoices
- View claims to see what CareSource paid and what you owe
- Check your progress toward your deductible and out of pocket amounts
If you are having trouble finding the information you are looking for on our website or have more questions, please call us. Our Member Services staff will be happy to answer your questions. You can also contact your Care Manager with questions.
Member Services: 1-833-230-2099 (TTY: 711) 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday.
In 2023, CareSource Member Services will be closed in observance of these holidays:
- New Year’s Day (observed) – Monday, January 2, 2023
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday January 16, 2023
- Memorial Day – Monday, May 29, 2023
- Independence Day – Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- Labor Day – Monday, September 4, 2023
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 23, 2023
- Christmas Eve (observed) – Monday, December 25, 2023
- Christmas Day (observed) – Tuesday, December 26, 2023
Need Personal Assistance?
Is there a CareSource member in your family who:
- Does not speak English?
- Has limited reading skills?
- Has trouble seeing or hearing?
We can get someone who can sign or speak your language to help you talk with us or your doctor over the phone or in person. This is a free service to our members.
If you have any problems reading or understanding this information, please call our Member Services team or use our TTY for hearing impaired members at the number below. This is a free service. We can read the information aloud for you, in English, or in your primary language. We also can help you if you are visually or hearing impaired.
We are always happy to help.
CareSource24 Nurse Advice Line
If you have questions about your health, CareSource24® provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on their ID cards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Our nurses can help you:
- Decide when self-care, a doctor visit, or the emergency room is appropriate
- Understand a medical condition or recent diagnosis
- Prepare questions for doctor visits
- Find out more about prescriptions or over-the-counter medicines
- Learn about nutrition and wellness
CareSource24® Nurse Advice Line
If you have questions about your health, CareSource24® provides around-the-clock access to a caring and experienced staff of registered nurses. Members can call the CareSource24 toll-free number located on your CareSource member ID card 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Report Fraud, Waste & Abuse
CareSource has a program for handling cases of health care fraud, waste and abuse. We monitor and take action on any member or provider fraud, waste and abuse. Please see our Fraud, Waste & Abuse page for more information, or call the Fraud Hotline: 1-937-531-2300 and follow the prompts for reporting fraud.
You can also call Member Services at 1-833-230-2099 and tell the representative that you want to report fraud, waste or abuse. They can help you through the process, or transfer you to the hotline, if you want to remain anonymous.