Make a Payment
If you have a monthly payment for your health coverage, it is important to pay your bill on time so you can keep your benefits. We want you and your family to stay healthy.
We must get your payment by the last day of the month before your coverage starts.
The fee you pay to Humana – CareSource® for your health insurance coverage is called a premium. Each month you will get a bill for your premium amount.
There are many ways you can make a payment:
1. Pay Online: This is a free service to you. Pay by credit card, debit card or bank transfer. You can pay online each month, or you can set up an automatic recurring monthly payment. You will need to sign in to your My CareSource® account to pay your bill. If you do not have a My CareSource account, you will need to create one to pay online. This is a free service to you.
(Note: Conditionally eligible members cannot make their first payment online.)
2. Pay by Phone: This free service is available by calling the number below. Use a credit card, debit card or bank transfer.
1-855-852-7005 (TTY: 1-800-648-6056 or 711)
3. Mail your Payment: Make checks or money orders payable to Humana – CareSource and mail to the address below. Please include your member ID number on the check along with the payment coupon from your monthly invoice. This will ensure payment is posted to your account.
P.O. Box 630749
Cincinnati, OH 45263-0749
- Paying your bill online or by phone are the fastest ways for Humana – CareSource to get and post your payment.
- If you are a new enrollee in a Humana – CareSource plan, pay the full amount due on your first bill to make sure your coverage takes effect.
- Pay your premiums as early as possible each month. This lets us process and post your payment to your account. If we don’t have your payment by the due date, you are considered past due and your benefits are at risk.
- Please allow three business days (72 hours) for processing of phone or online payments. Allow seven to 10 business days for processing of payments made by mail.
- If you fall behind in your payments, pay the full amount due to make sure you keep your coverage and benefits.
If you owe any copayments or coinsurance, please pay these directly to the health care provider at the time you get services.